Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Burning Man -Food of the Playa

My stash of food that I hardly ate


the amazing meat cookie invented by a space cowboy


avocado, tomato, crustini salad made by Lacey @ Disor6nt


Chair Taco. Panda said if I just set it outside for long enough it would cook itself. hmmm. . . .


Slash and Burn Huevos Rancheros

DISH 32

After we decided that we really couldn't hack it in the tent we moved into an RV. I got to cook a bit and I made a quick huevos with what was around. Panda bought mini tacos from Costco, we had eggs, spicy cheese, salsa and lettuce. I made an scramble with the eggs, salsa and cheese which I served over the pan fried (not chair made) tacos. It was tasty served wapped in lettuce.


3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

nike off white
nike air max 95
lebron 17
nike shoes
nmd
kanye west yeezy
kobe shoes
zx flux
golden goose sneakers
golden goose outlet

tyssea said...

find here YSL Dolabuy reference good quality replica bags Going Here Dior Dolabuy

touckea said...

zeal replica bags gucci fake v5m56y0x58 replica bags hop over to here u0d96h7c72 bags replica ysl 7a replica bags best replica ysl bags official statement q4g88r1w24 replica bags joy