Saturday, January 26, 2008

Green Pasta and more

I know I've been awful about posting this last week, but I assure you, I have been cooking non-stop.

Here are some hi-lites of the things I've been making


Green pasta


I've been experimenting with sauces, I have many to share


This cabbage and potato dish is so good, I've actually made it a few times


Also, really good bean burgers, chicken dishes, and many more.



I will try to start posting it all in full next week. Sorry about the lag in typing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ll have to make a new rule for myself. Don’t come to your blog when I am hungry! Everything looks so delicious!

yanmaneee said...

calvin klein underwear
yeezy boost
louboutin outlet
hermes online
hermes
balenciaga shoes
coach factory outlet
hogan outlet
supreme clothing
kobe sneakers

tothen said...

t6n27a2c80 t6g83j0a89 x4l41z1o83 v1j20n9g03 s4r07g6q75 n1w86o1f50