Monday, September 24, 2007

Baked Egg Cups

I made Cookbad’s Baked egg cups . the other day...



They have been on the blog before, and I have eaten them before, but this is the first time I have made them. I’m not much of a breakfast maker, but I have guests at the moment who are big fans of a morning meal, and I’ve been meaning to learn more about it anyway, so this was my jumping off point.

These were really easy to make, and the cool thing is that you can get them totally ready the night before, and then just cover the muffin tin and leave it in the fridge overnight. Doing it that way saves you all the effort in the morning. You could scramble an egg in much less time then it takes to preheat your oven and put these in, but you would have to have an active part in scrambling an egg. For this you just wake up, turn on your oven, brush your teeth and then pop the tray in, and like magic you have beautiful little tasty fun breakfast cups of goodness.

I will definitely do this again.

One thing, mine had to go in for an extra five minutes, I think it has to do with the British bacon rashers being bigger then American Bacon. Check them in ten, but be ready for fifteen.

2 comments:

contactos madrid said...

For my part everybody ought to glance at this.

www.muebles-en-madrid.es said...

Well, I do not really believe this will have success.